A huge thank you to Gemini Witching for awarding this blog with the Chrome Versatile Blogger Award!
As seems to be the way with such awards, I have a series of questions to answer in order to receive it, so here goes!
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Peanut butter, banana and lettuce sandwiches (I still like them).
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I’m afraid I don’t have an iPod (there is only so much technology I can keep up with!), but my favourite CD at the moment is 21 by Adele.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“I used to be Snow White, but I drifted” - Mae West
4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Nora Roberts, only she’s so busy writing that she wouldn’t have any time to mentor!
6. If you could witness any event past, present, or future, what would it be?
I’m full of Diamond Jubilee fever at the moment, so I’d probably say the coronation of the Queen.
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Read and write Chinese. I like a challenge!
8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
I would love to just write.
9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
The same as I'm doing now.
10. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
The last time my husband cooked!
11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
Charles Dickens or maybe Jane Austen or on second thoughts Shakespeare - this question is too difficult!
Now I need to nominate seven great blogs to receive this award too and I’m picking the following - please go and check them out!
Making Baby Grand
Paula Martin - Romance Author
TM Souders, Author
Pages From My Thoughts
Happy blogging everyone!