Monday, December 30, 2013

Sheikhs and Cowboys - A Review of 2013


2013 was quite a year for me. It started off with the publication of my second sheikh romance, The Desert Sheikh, which became a huge hit! Seeing the book reach Number 1 on Amazon and then staying there for 3 months was amazing.


I then went on to write two more sheikh romances, The Sheikh's Beloved and A Bride For The Sheikh, with the Bride romance hitting Number 1 on Amazon yesterday. What a way to end the year!



In addition to writing sheikh stories, I also turned my hand to cowboy romance, inspired by several trips I've made to Dallas, Texas, and just a few weeks ago, I published The Texas Cowboy, which so far has had some great reviews. Look out for another cowboy romance in 2014.

I've also been busy interviewing other writers, including bestselling sheikh romance author, Alexandra Sellers, and bestselling cowboy romance author, KC Klein, as well as a host other brilliant, inspiring authors, such as JJ Ellis, Michelle Matkins and Jude Ouvrard. Take a look at their interviews if you haven't already.

Thank you everyone for wonderful 2013 and here's to a healthy and happy 2014!

2 comments:

  1. What a great year and well deserved, Katheryn! I love the Sheik books (although I've yet to finish them all) and am so excited about them hitting #1. Can't wait to read The Texas Cowboy. Happy New Year!

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Paul! I hope you enjoy reading The Texas Cowboy. Happy New Year!

      Delete